Sinnis Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Matrix II 125

Go down

New Matrix II 125 Empty May 1st tomorrow

Post  tonyinbrighton Wed May 01, 2013 1:15 am

So I've had the scooter for 3 months - haven't put it to too much use (probably still under 200kms) but it's been great.
Very reliable starter, even when it's been left for a couple of weeks. I'm still going pretty slowly as the engine is running in, and I'm off for the first service in a week or two. Engine's running a bit fast on tickover (about 2000rpm) but otherwise everything is fine. I'm hoping the performance of the rear brake will improve as it's rather spongey - maybe it just needs a bit more wear before it starts to bite properly.
Happy days as the weather begins to warm up a bit.........

tonyinbrighton

Back to top Go down

New Matrix II 125 Empty New Matrix 125

Post  tonyinbrighton Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:47 am

Looks like I have this forum to myself....

I'm very pleased with the scooter - it has features you might not expect such as hazard lights and parking lights. I particularly like the indicators - good audible feedback and nice tactile feel too. I haven't used it much due mostly to poor weather and I shall be interested to see how easily it starts this weekend having not been used for a couple of weeks.

tonyinbrighton

Back to top Go down

New Matrix II 125 Empty New Matrix II 125

Post  tonyinbrighton Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Picking up my new scooter from On The Wheel in Brighton on Saturday. Anyone else got the current model? I'd like to hear any ideas/experiences from other riders since I'm brand new to scooters....
Cheers
Tony

tonyinbrighton

Back to top Go down

New Matrix II 125 Empty Re: New Matrix II 125

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum